781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305,
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
- 2 Beds
- 2,100 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305, is a condominium unit in Key Biscayne, FL. This home was built in 1999 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,100 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305, is located in a community that is home to 10,950 residents, which has increased by 11.3% since 2000. 62.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305, has a median household income of $124,965 and spends about $81,463 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305, include Coral Gables Senior High School, District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 75.7% of the residents near 781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 24.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305, is about 67.2 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 781 Crandon Blvd, Apt 305, resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10 Coconut Ln,
$2,649,000 House For Sale
27 Grand Bay Estates Cir,
$3,190,000 House For Sale
22 Grand Bay Estates Cir,
$2,890,000 House For Sale
16 Turtle Walk,
$2,750,000 House For Sale
390 Pacific Rd,
$8,500,000 House For Sale
13 Grand Bay Estates Cir,
$4,200,000 House For Sale
105 Reef Ln,
$5,800,000 House For Sale
131 Island Dr,
$3,600,000 House For Sale
$1,245,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coral Gables Senior High School||9-12||3,428||142||24.1||7.19 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||7.26 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||13.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.