7321 E Shelby Dr is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 5,487 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 2/1/2019, this property sold for $275,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $415,300.
Frequently asked questions about 7321 E Shelby Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7321 E Shelby Dr is located in a community that is home to 14,111 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7321 E Shelby Dr has a median household income of $97,627 and spends about $68,729 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7321 E Shelby Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1189 (589 for Math and 600 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 70.0% of the residents near 7321 E Shelby Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7321 E Shelby Dr is about 38.9 degrees in January and 78.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7321 E Shelby Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.