11828 Pete Smith Rd,
Athens, OH 45701
- 2 Beds
- 896 sqft
Est. Value* : $105,300
- 2 Beds
- 896 sqft
11828 Pete Smith Rd is a single family home in Athens, OH. This home was built in 2015 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 896 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $105,300. Frequently asked questions about 11828 Pete Smith Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11828 Pete Smith Rd is located in a community that is home to 32,577 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 56.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (34.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (17.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11828 Pete Smith Rd has a median household income of $34,784 and spends about $33,905 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11828 Pete Smith Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11828 Pete Smith Rd include Amesville Elementary School, Federal Hocking High School, and Federal Hocking Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.6% of the residents near 11828 Pete Smith Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11828 Pete Smith Rd is about 24.6 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11828 Pete Smith Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7 Lamar Drive,
$198,000 For Sale
20 New Street,
$52,900 For Sale
8010 Bennita Lane,
$190,000 For Sale
6110 Melnor Dr.,
$190,900 For Sale
33 Leoda Road,
$169,575 For Sale
5620 Vore Ridge Road,
$140,000 For Sale
5215 Pounds Road,
$349,000 For Sale
5280 New Floodwood Rd.,
$199,900 For Sale
11530 Burr Oak Road,
$90,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Amesville Elementary School||PK-6||320||19||16.8||4.11 mi|
|Federal Hocking High School||9-12||232||16||14.5||8.49 mi|
|Federal Hocking Middle School||7-8||174||10||17.4||8.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.