1108 Windward Pt,
Lenoir City, TN 37772
- 3 Beds
- 2,407 sqft
Est. Value* : $393,800
- 3 Beds
- 2,407 sqft
1108 Windward Pt is a single family home in Lenoir City, TN. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 2,407 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $393,800. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Windward Pt and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Windward Pt is located in a community that is home to 9,242 residents, which has increased by 30.1% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Windward Pt has a median household income of $55,926 and spends about $46,362 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Windward Pt is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Windward Pt include Eaton Elementary, Ft Loudoun Middle School, and Greenback School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 1108 Windward Pt have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Windward Pt is about 35.1 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Windward Pt resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1023 Hillcrest Drive,
$85,900 For Sale
575 Conkinnon Drive,
$1,325,000 For Sale
330 Conkinnon Drive,
$639,500 For Sale
306 E 2nd Ave,
$314,900 For Sale
2044 Ford Rd,
$184,900 For Sale
$302,900 For Sale
13106 Naylor Ridge Lane,
$350,000 For Sale
347 Roseland Lane,
$379,000 For Sale
12657 Clear Ridge Rd,
$282,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eaton Elementary||PK-4||746||46||16.2||4.39 mi|
|Ft Loudoun Middle School||5-8||356||23||15.4||8.58 mi|
|Greenback School||PK-12||683||46||14.8||10.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.