1108 Wykle Rd,
Greeneville, TN 37743
- 1,086 sqft
Est. Value* : $67,220
- 1,086 sqft
1108 Wykle Rd is a single family home in Greeneville, TN. This home was built in 1982 and includes one bathrooms and 1,086 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, radiant heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $67,220. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Wykle Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Wykle Rd is located in a community that is home to 23,641 residents, which has increased by 14.9% since 2000. 75.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Wykle Rd has a median household income of $35,795 and spends about $34,716 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Wykle Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Wykle Rd include Debusk Elementary, and South Greene High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.0% of the residents near 1108 Wykle Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Wykle Rd is about 34.4 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Wykle Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
189 Allens Bridge Road,
$117,900 For Sale
189 W Allens Bridge Road,
$114,900 For Sale
189 W Allens Bridge Road,
$112,000 For Sale
187 Links View Drive,
$334,900 For Sale
31 Riverview Dr,
$549,900 For Sale
240 Amity Rd,
$29,900 For Sale
194 Majestic Circle,
$279,900 For Sale
60 Crossover Drive,
$229,900 For Sale
1218 Romans Drive,
$155,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Debusk Elementary||PK-8||323||23.6||13.6||0.91 mi|
|South Greene High School||9-12||506||31||16.3||3.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.