1109 Adam Dr,
Cottontown, TN 37048
- 2,279 sqft
Est. Value* : $276,600
- 2,279 sqft
1109 Adam Dr is a single family home in Cottontown, TN. This home was built in 1992 and includes two bathrooms and 2,279 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $276,600. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Adam Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Adam Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,359 residents, which has increased by 30.3% since 2000. 84.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.05%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Adam Dr has a median household income of $51,483 and spends about $43,818 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Adam Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Adam Dr include Bransford Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 1109 Adam Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Adam Dr is about 35.1 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Adam Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
504 Apache Trl,
$259,900 For Sale
604 Apache Trl,
$288,900 For Sale
308 Stadium Dr,
$207,500 For Sale
1011 Eddings B lvd,
$225,000 For Sale
107 Millstone Way,
$428,000 For Sale
8139 Highway 25e,
$299,999 For Sale
4648 Highway 31w,
$195,900 For Sale
1024 S Tyree Court South,
$199,000 For Sale
1114 Heather Dr,
$200,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bransford Elementary||PK||160||9||17.7||13.65 mi|
|Robert F. Woodall Elementary||PK-2||435||29||15||1.8 mi|
|White House Heritage Elementary School||3-6||596||34.6||17.2||1.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.