Off Market

1109 Adam Dr,

Cottontown, TN 37048
  • 2,279 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $276,600

  • 2,279 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1992

Description

1109 Adam Dr is a single family home in Cottontown, TN. This home was built in 1992 and includes two bathrooms and 2,279 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $276,600. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Adam Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Adam Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,359 residents, which has increased by 30.3% since 2000. 84.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.05%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Adam Dr has a median household income of $51,483 and spends about $43,818 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Adam Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Adam Dr include Bransford Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 1109 Adam Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Adam Dr is about 35.1 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Adam Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,279
Year Built
1992
Latitude
36.49
Longitude
-86.65
Cooling
YES
Heating
PACKAGE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,692 $0 $0 $65,700
2017 $1,351 $0 $0 $43,800
2016 $1,351 $0 $0 $43,800
2015 $1,351 $0 $0 $43,800
2013 $1,296 $0 $0 $43,800

Local Info

Population
5,359
Median Family Income
$51,483
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.0%
Median Homeowner Age
35.9
Households with Children
84.2%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bransford Elementary   PK
Robert F. Woodall Elementary   PK-2
White House Heritage Elementary School 3-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week