Off Market

1108 Shiloh Dr,

Nashville, TN 37205
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,775 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $384,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,775 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1959

Description

1108 Shiloh Dr is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1959 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,775 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $384,300. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Shiloh Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Shiloh Dr is located in a community that is home to 21,417 residents, which has decreased by -0.1% since 2000. 60.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.73%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Shiloh Dr has a median household income of $115,464 and spends about $74,141 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Shiloh Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 26.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Shiloh Dr include Gower Elementary, and H. G. Hill Middle. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 77.3% of the residents near 1108 Shiloh Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 22.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Shiloh Dr is about 34.2 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Shiloh Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,775
Year Built
1959
Latitude
36.13
Longitude
-86.9
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,539 $0 $0 $80,500
2017 $2,376 $0 $0 $80,500
2016 $2,376 $0 $0 $52,625
2014 $2,376 $0 $0 $52,625
2013 $2,376 $0 $0 $52,625

Local Info

Population
21,417
Median Family Income
$115,464
Graduate Degree Percentile
21.7%
Median Homeowner Age
39.8
Households with Children
60.5%
Unemployment Rate
2.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Gower Elementary PK-4
H. G. Hill Middle 5-8
Haynes Middle   5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week