2 Harrison St,
Patchogue, NY 11772
Est. Value* : $329,900
2 Harrison St is a single family home in Patchogue, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $329,900. Frequently asked questions about 2 Harrison St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2 Harrison St is located in a community that is home to 43,277 residents, which has decreased by -1.4% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2 Harrison St has a median household income of $64,548 and spends about $51,085 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2 Harrison St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2 Harrison St include Bay Elementary School, Patchogue-Medford High School, and South Ocean Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (507 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 57.8% of the residents near 2 Harrison St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2 Harrison St is about 22.3 degrees in January and 69.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2 Harrison St resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
252 Cedar Avenue,
$299,000 House For Sale
19 Roosevelt Avenue,
$449,500 House For Sale
20 Cedar Grove Court,
$499,000 House For Sale
14 Campbell Street,
$384,990 House For Sale
48 Brightwood Street,
$274,999 House For Sale
289 Rider Avenue,
$389,000 House For Sale
20 Pine Boulevard,
$349,999 House For Sale
38 Pine Boulevard,
$425,000 House For Sale
471 Bay Avenue,
$315,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bay Elementary School||K-5||341||23.9||14.2||0.8 mi|
|Patchogue-Medford High School||9-12||2,453||140.7||17.4||4.24 mi|
|South Ocean Middle School||6-8||482||25.5||18.9||0.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.