Off Market

2690 Pacific Ave N,

Kelso, WA 98626
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,104 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $206,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,104 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1976

Description

2690 Pacific Ave N is a single family home in Kelso, WA. This home was built in 1976 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,104 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and electric heating system. In 6/9/2015, this property sold for $149,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $206,300. Frequently asked questions about 2690 Pacific Ave N and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2690 Pacific Ave N is located in a community that is home to 23,374 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.22%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 Pacific Ave N has a median household income of $41,481 and spends about $37,988 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 Pacific Ave N is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 12.4%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 Pacific Ave N include Barnes Elementary, Huntington Middle School, and Kelso High School. The state average SAT score is 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.9% of the residents near 2690 Pacific Ave N have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 Pacific Ave N is about 23.2 degrees in January and 66.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 Pacific Ave N resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,104
Year Built
1976
Latitude
46.19
Longitude
-122.89
Heating
ELECTRIC

Price History

Date Price Event
6/9/2015 $149,500 Sold
1/21/2015 $70,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,840 $0 $0 $134,420
2016 $1,593 $0 $0 $116,140
2015 $1,568 $0 $0 $116,140
2014 $1,592 $0 $0 $112,990
2013 $1,550 $0 $0 $108,570

Local Info

Population
23,374
Median Family Income
$41,481
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.3%
Median Homeowner Age
35.7
Households with Children
71.2%
Unemployment Rate
6.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Barnes Elementary K-5
Huntington Middle School 6-8
Kelso High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week