26920 94th Dr NW is a single family home in Stanwood, WA. This home was built in 1924 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 624 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 2/22/2016, this property sold for $154,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $202,900.
Frequently asked questions about 26920 94th Dr NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26920 94th Dr NW is located in a community that is home to 24,232 residents, which has increased by 35.2% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26920 94th Dr NW has a median household income of $63,950 and spends about $50,589 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26920 94th Dr NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26920 94th Dr NW include Stanwood Elementary School, Stanwood High School, and Stanwood Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 982 (485 for Math and 497 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 26920 94th Dr NW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26920 94th Dr NW is about 35.5 degrees in January and 66.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26920 94th Dr NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.