14108 Marrian Ave is a single family home in Jupiter, FL. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,080 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $334,400.
Frequently asked questions about 14108 Marrian Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Marrian Ave is located in a community that is home to 30,097 residents, which has decreased by -1.9% since 2000. 72.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Marrian Ave has a median household income of $71,563 and spends about $54,762 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Marrian Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Marrian Ave include Beacon Cove Intermediate School, and Independence Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1044 (525 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 14108 Marrian Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Marrian Ave is about 51.4 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 67.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Marrian Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.