1410 Crescent Pl,
Lakeland, FL 33801
- 824 sqft
Est. Value* : $103,800
- 824 sqft
1410 Crescent Pl is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1962 and includes one bathrooms and 824 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,800. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Crescent Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Crescent Pl is located in a community that is home to 32,061 residents, which has increased by 6.9% since 2000. 65.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Crescent Pl has a median household income of $36,289 and spends about $35,025 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Crescent Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Crescent Pl include Crystal Lake Elementary School, Crystal Lake Middle School, and Lakeland Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 1410 Crescent Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Crescent Pl is about 57.2 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Crescent Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2289 Crystal View Ct.,
$165,000 For Sale
1511 Hanson Avenue,
$319,900 For Sale
1707 New Jersey Road,
$460,000 For Sale
1606 Hollingsworth Creek,
$559,000 For Sale
1606 Hollingsworth Creek,
$579,900 For Sale
1636 Tangerine St.,
$159,900 For Sale
1536 E Main Street,
$95,000 For Sale
2425 Newport Avenue,
$485,000 For Sale
705 Fairway Avenue,
$105,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crystal Lake Elementary School||PK-5||549||40||13.7||0.79 mi|
|Crystal Lake Middle School||6-8||838||57||14.7||0.61 mi|
|Lakeland Senior High School||9-12||2,166||118||18.3||1.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.