111-113 Wilson St,
Hartford, CT 06106
- 4 Beds
- 2,450 sqft
Est. Value* : $173,800
- 4 Beds
111-113 Wilson St is a duplex in Hartford, CT. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,450 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $173,800. Frequently asked questions about 111-113 Wilson St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 111-113 Wilson St is located in a community that is home to 47,318 residents, which has decreased by -6% since 2000. 63.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 111-113 Wilson St has a median household income of $39,039 and spends about $36,483 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 111-113 Wilson St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35.6%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 30.3%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 111-113 Wilson St include Breakthrough Magnet School South. The state average SAT score is 986.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 111-113 Wilson St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 111-113 Wilson St is about 24.4 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 111-113 Wilson St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
74 Wilson Street,
$160,000 House For Sale
89 Allendale Road,
$134,900 House For Sale
109 Zion Street,
$164,999 House For Sale
19 Natalie Street,
$109,900 House For Sale
14 Layton Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
76 Nepaug Street,
$199,900 House For Sale
211 Newington Avenue,
$169,900 House For Sale
1280 Asylum Avenue Unit 4D,
$289,900 House For Sale
795 Prospect Avenue Unit P1,
$699,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Breakthrough Magnet School South||PK-8||360||22||16.3||0.47 mi|
|Burns Latino Studies Academy||PK-8||496||34.6||14.3||0.89 mi|
|Environmental Sciences Magnet at Hooker School||PK-8||610||42.2||14.4||0.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.