551 Majesty Dr is a single family home in Davenport, FL. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,780 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 3/1/2017, this property sold for $184,888. Today, the estimated home value is around $213,400.
Frequently asked questions about 551 Majesty Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 551 Majesty Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,471 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 551 Majesty Dr has a median household income of $39,071 and spends about $36,654 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 551 Majesty Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 551 Majesty Dr include Loughman Oaks Elementary School, Ridge Community High School, and Shelley S. Boone Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 551 Majesty Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 551 Majesty Dr is about 57.9 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 551 Majesty Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.