1036 Stone Chapel Way,
Fort Worth, TX 76179
- 3 Beds
- 2,407 sqft
Est. Value* : $203,800
- 3 Beds
- 2,407 sqft
1036 Stone Chapel Way is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,407 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $203,800. Frequently asked questions about 1036 Stone Chapel Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1036 Stone Chapel Way is located in a community that is home to 19,824 residents, which has increased by 19.8% since 2000. 83.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1036 Stone Chapel Way has a median household income of $72,249 and spends about $54,107 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1036 Stone Chapel Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1036 Stone Chapel Way include Educational Willkie Middle, and Remington Point Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 913 (481 for Math and 432 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.6% of the residents near 1036 Stone Chapel Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1036 Stone Chapel Way is about 45.2 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1036 Stone Chapel Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5704 Downs Drive,
$242,900 House For Sale
5837 Blue Ribbon Road,
$259,000 House For Sale
5209 Blue Quartz Road,
$209,900 House For Sale
1225 Goodland TER,
$225,000 House For Sale
809 Kentucky Derby Lane,
$220,000 House For Sale
1253 Goodland TER,
$239,500 House For Sale
5937 Stirrup Iron Drive,
$215,000 House For Sale
6020 Stirrup Iron Drive,
$218,000 House For Sale
1013 Roundrock Dr,
$259,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Educational Willkie Middle||6-8||961||55.5||17.2||2.13 mi|
|Remington Point Elementary||PK-5||589||36.4||16.1||0.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.