2125 Mountain View Dr,
Escondido, CA 92027
- 3 Beds
- 1,408 sqft
Est. Value* : $465,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,408 sqft
2125 Mountain View Dr is a single family home in Escondido, CA. This home was built in 1959 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,408 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $465,100. Frequently asked questions about 2125 Mountain View Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2125 Mountain View Dr is located in a community that is home to 44,709 residents, which has increased by 1.6% since 2000. 70% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2125 Mountain View Dr has a median household income of $61,204 and spends about $48,989 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2125 Mountain View Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 8.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2125 Mountain View Dr include Hidden Valley Middle, Orange Glen Elementary, and Orange Glen High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1057 (527 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 54.5% of the residents near 2125 Mountain View Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2125 Mountain View Dr is about 42.2 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2125 Mountain View Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1417 S Citrus Avenue,
$749,900 House For Sale
2030 Oak Hill Drive,
$569,900 House For Sale
1139 Moody Drive,
$729,000 House For Sale
2020 Ardath Avenue,
$511,750 House For Sale
540 Meadow Grove Pl,
$615,000 House For Sale
1695 Kenora Drive,
$599,750 House For Sale
1649 Alapat Dr,
$599,000 House For Sale
317 Highland Pl,
$605,000 House For Sale
1342 LOMA DE NARANJAS,
$799,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hidden Valley Middle||6-8||967||47.5||20.3||0.4 mi|
|Orange Glen Elementary||K-5||659||29||22.7||1.1 mi|
|Orange Glen High||9-12||1,836||80.9||22.6||0.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.