Off Market

S Tyler St 6, # 6,

Covington, LA 70433
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $193,800

Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit

Description

S Tyler St 6, # 6, is a condominium unit in Covington, LA. Today, the estimated home value is around $193,800. Frequently asked questions about S Tyler St 6, # 6, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? S Tyler St 6, # 6, is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near S Tyler St 6, # 6, has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding S Tyler St 6, # 6, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to S Tyler St 6, # 6, include Covington Elementary School, Covington High School, and Pine View Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near S Tyler St 6, # 6, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for S Tyler St 6, # 6, is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? S Tyler St 6, # 6, resides in an area with low flood risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Lot Size
1.00 acre
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $3,028 $0 $0 $24,275
2015 $2,988 $0 $0 $23,230
2014 $2,959 $0 $0 $23,230
2013 $2,962 $0 $0 $23,230

Local Info

Population
21,256
Median Family Income
$60,651
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.3%
Median Homeowner Age
36.8
Households with Children
75.2%
Unemployment Rate
4.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Covington Elementary School PK-3
Covington High School 9-12
Pine View Middle School   4-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.