Off Market

14108 Red Hawk Rd,

Tallahassee, FL 32312
  • 2,075 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $310,400

  • 2,075 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2002

Description

14108 Red Hawk Rd is a single family home in Tallahassee, FL. This home was built in 2002 and includes 2,075 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $310,400. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Red Hawk Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14108 Red Hawk Rd is located in a community that is home to 21,031 residents, which has increased by 14.7% since 2000. 79.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.8%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Red Hawk Rd has a median household income of $89,952 and spends about $63,973 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Red Hawk Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Red Hawk Rd include Deerlake Middle School, Hawks Rise Elementary School, and Lawton Chiles High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 78.6% of the residents near 14108 Red Hawk Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 21.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Red Hawk Rd is about 65.2 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Red Hawk Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
2,075
Year Built
2002
Latitude
30.66
Longitude
-84.27
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
2.62 acre
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,757 $0 $0 $214,473
2017 $2,757 $0 $0 $210,062
2016 $2,741 $0 $0 $205,741
2015 $2,781 $0 $0 $204,311
2013 $2,733 $0 $0 $199,694

Local Info

Population
21,031
Median Family Income
$89,952
Graduate Degree Percentile
24.6%
Median Homeowner Age
36.2
Households with Children
79.7%
Unemployment Rate
1.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Deerlake Middle School 6-8
Hawks Rise Elementary School PK-5
Lawton Chiles High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week