14107 Lincolnshire Ct,
Tampa, FL 33626
- 4 Beds
- 1,970 sqft
Est. Value* : $396,300
- 4 Beds
- 1,970 sqft
14107 Lincolnshire Ct is a single family home in Tampa, FL. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,970 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $396,300. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Lincolnshire Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Lincolnshire Ct is located in a community that is home to 3,272 residents, which has increased by 22.4% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (21.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Lincolnshire Ct has a median household income of $63,262 and spends about $50,522 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Lincolnshire Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Lincolnshire Ct include Bryant Elementary School, and Farnell Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 71.7% of the residents near 14107 Lincolnshire Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Lincolnshire Ct is about 63.6 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Lincolnshire Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13223 Royal George Ave,
$385,000 For Sale
12031 Northumberland Drive,
$400,000 For Sale
11633 Calf Path Drive,
$1,225,000 For Sale
14703 Castelletto Drive,
$785,000 For Sale
10010 Bennington Drive,
$434,000 For Sale
11602 Innfields Drive,
$1,360,000 For Sale
14744 San Marsala Court,
$600,000 For Sale
531 Jetstar Lane,
$279,900 For Sale
11608 Bristol Chase Dr,
$675,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bryant Elementary School||PK-5||971||66||14.7||0.67 mi|
|Patricia Sullivan Metropolitan Ministries Partnership School||K-5||114||9||12.6||13.64 mi|
|Farnell Middle School||6-8||1,216||66||18.4||0.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.