14106 NW 9th Rd,
Newberry, FL 32669
- 3 Beds
- 1,756 sqft
Est. Value* : $240,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,756 sqft
14106 NW 9th Rd is a single family home in Newberry, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,756 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $240,900. Frequently asked questions about 14106 NW 9th Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 NW 9th Rd is located in a community that is home to 7,473 residents, which has increased by 11.4% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 NW 9th Rd has a median household income of $45,984 and spends about $40,679 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 NW 9th Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 25.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 NW 9th Rd include Early Learning Academy At Duval, F. W. Buchholz High School, and Fort Clarke Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (500 for Math and 510 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.0% of the residents near 14106 NW 9th Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 NW 9th Rd is about 58.0 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 NW 9th Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1147 NW 136th Street,
$391,392 For Sale
616 NW 134TH Way,
$329,000 For Sale
1060 NE 134th Way,
$391,875 For Sale
1100 NW 134th Way,
$460,950 For Sale
1237 NW 136th Street,
$314,665 For Sale
1085 NW 134th Drive,
$445,000 For Sale
13370 NW 11th Place,
$370,262 For Sale
1460 NW 132nd Boulevard,
$372,928 For Sale
1446 NW 132nd Boulevard,
$325,550 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Early Learning Academy At Duval||PK-K||425||16||26.5||11.59 mi|
|F. W. Buchholz High School||8-12||2,253||69||32.6||5.42 mi|
|Fort Clarke Middle School||6-8||941||43||21.8||3.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.