1404 Atlantic St,
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- 2 Beds
- 1,166 sqft
Est. Value* : $146,500
- 2 Beds
1404 Atlantic St is a single family home in Las Vegas, NV. This home was built in 1953 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,166 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $146,500. Frequently asked questions about 1404 Atlantic St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1404 Atlantic St is located in a community that is home to 39,116 residents, which has increased by 32.2% since 2000. 61.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1404 Atlantic St has a median household income of $49,617 and spends about $42,587 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1404 Atlantic St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 36.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 71.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1404 Atlantic St include College of So. NV High School East. The state average SAT score is 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 1404 Atlantic St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1404 Atlantic St is about 32.9 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1404 Atlantic St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2316 E Oakey Blvd,
$199,900 House For Sale
3009 Cedar St,
$150,000 House For Sale
2105 BALLARD Drive,
$219,900 House For Sale
$299,000 House For Sale
3018 Burnham Avenue,
$309,999 House For Sale
$140,000 House For Sale
1413 Oakey Boulevard,
$260,000 House For Sale
3510 Leor Court,
$340,000 House For Sale
4121 Patterson Ave,
$229,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|College of So. NV High School East||11-12||107||4||26.7||5 mi|
|College of So. NV High School South||11-12||154||5||30.8||12.71 mi|
|College of So. NV High School West||11-12||215||6||35.8||6.91 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.