1114 Walton Ave,
Racine, WI 53402
- 1,620 sqft
Est. Value* : $140,500
1114 Walton Ave is a single family home in Racine, WI. This home was built in 1928 and includes 1,620 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/8/2017, this property sold for $130,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $140,500. Frequently asked questions about 1114 Walton Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1114 Walton Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,823 residents, which has increased by 4.9% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1114 Walton Ave has a median household income of $62,148 and spends about $49,039 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1114 Walton Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1114 Walton Ave include Horlick High, and Roosevelt Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 1114 Walton Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1114 Walton Ave is about 8.7 degrees in January and 66.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 49.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1114 Walton Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2209 Superior St,
$130,000 House For Sale
2514 Green St,
$155,000 House For Sale
2103 Superior St,
$105,000 House For Sale
2515 Lasalle St,
$144,900 House For Sale
1025 Jones Ave,
$114,900 House For Sale
2014 Green St,
$138,500 House For Sale
1102 Goold St,
$135,400 House For Sale
508 Romayne Ave,
$199,900 House For Sale
808 Yout St,
$124,300 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Horlick High||9-12||1,758||111.1||15.8||0.99 mi|
|Roosevelt Elementary||PK-5||353||26.6||13.2||0.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.