1108 Summerville Cir,
Thompsons Station, TN 37179
- 1,317 sqft
Est. Value* : $239,600
- 1,317 sqft
1108 Summerville Cir is a single family home in Thompsons Station, TN. This home was built in 2002 and includes two bathrooms and 1,317 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $239,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Summerville Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Summerville Cir is located in a community that is home to 4,581 residents, which has increased by 128.6% since 2000. 83.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Summerville Cir has a median household income of $60,276 and spends about $48,791 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Summerville Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Summerville Cir include Heritage Elementary, Heritage Middle School, and Independence High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 1108 Summerville Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Summerville Cir is about 35.1 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Summerville Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3004 Zeal Ct,
$529,900 For Sale
2122 Ieper Dr,
$324,900 For Sale
2653 Danbury Cir,
$265,000 For Sale
3022 Romain Trail,
$369,900 For Sale
9012 Wheeler Dr.,
$399,900 For Sale
3725 Covered Bridge Rd,
$640,000 For Sale
3725 Covered Bridge Rd,
$630,000 For Sale
1003 Vanguard Dr,
$324,990 For Sale
7026 Brindle Ridge Way,
$425,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Heritage Elementary||PK-5||760||48.8||15.5||1.34 mi|
|Heritage Middle School||6-8||1,123||67.8||16.5||1.56 mi|
|Independence High School||9-12||1,678||94.1||17.8||2.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.