1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd,
Knoxville, TN 37912
- 3 Beds
- 1,215 sqft
Est. Value* : $103,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,215 sqft
1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,215 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/18/2017, this property sold for $129,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,200. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd is located in a community that is home to 17,825 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 60.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd has a median household income of $39,802 and spends about $37,075 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 22.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd include Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy, Ft Sanders Education Development Center, and Northwest Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.6% of the residents near 1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd is about 35.0 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Bradshaw Garden Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1836 Explorer Lane,
$158,000 For Sale
1932 Ho-co-ta-ke Lane,
$160,000 For Sale
2572 Moss Creek Rd,
$234,900 For Sale
810 Highland Drive,
$92,900 For Sale
1125 Fair Dr Drive,
$120,000 For Sale
5613 Wassman Rd,
$129,000 For Sale
331 Cedar Ave,
$143,900 For Sale
1509 Cedar Lane,
$520,000 For Sale
5505 Valdosta Drive,
$174,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy||11-12||114||8.1||14||6.07 mi|
|Ft Sanders Education Development Center||PK-12||330||12||27.5||3.68 mi|
|Northwest Middle School||6-8||919||61.4||14.9||1.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.