7740 Minder Rd,
Rochester, IL 62563
Est. Value* : $244,300
7740 Minder Rd is a single family home in Rochester, IL. Today, the estimated home value is around $244,300. Frequently asked questions about 7740 Minder Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7740 Minder Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,263 residents, which has increased by 0.9% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7740 Minder Rd has a median household income of $60,871 and spends about $49,135 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7740 Minder Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7740 Minder Rd include Ball Elementary School, Glenwood High School, and Glenwood Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1164.
- How’s the job market? About 67.8% of the residents near 7740 Minder Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7740 Minder Rd is about 17.7 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7740 Minder Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2221 Croydon Dr,
$162,500 House For Sale
807 FRANKLIN Street,
$34,700 House For Sale
905 Madison St,
$159,000 House For Sale
2405 S 15th St,
$38,000 House For Sale
49 Melody Ln,
$99,900 House For Sale
416 N Wesley St,
$48,700 House For Sale
712 St Marys Ave,
$72,900 House For Sale
2115 S 4th,
$82,000 House For Sale
2609 Whittier Ave,
$37,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ball Elementary School||PK-4||658||33||19.9||4.39 mi|
|Glenwood High School||9-12||1,402||75||18.6||7.4 mi|
|Glenwood Intermediate School||5-6||726||36.5||19.8||5.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.