5524 Valerio Trl,
San Diego, CA 92130
- 5 Beds
- 3,922 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
5524 Valerio Trl is a single family home in San Diego, CA. This home was built in 2003 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,922 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 5524 Valerio Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5524 Valerio Trl is located in a community that is home to 13,106 residents, which has increased by 8.1% since 2000. 64.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (19.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5524 Valerio Trl has a median household income of $150,700 and spends about $93,590 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5524 Valerio Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5524 Valerio Trl include Canyon Crest Academy, and Carmel Valley Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1157 (592 for Math and 565 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 75.0% of the residents near 5524 Valerio Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5524 Valerio Trl is about 46.4 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5524 Valerio Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5554 Gamay Way,
$1,528,880 House For Sale
5341 Sweetwater Trails Model 3,
$2,948,000 House For Sale
5365 Sweetwater Trails MODEL 3,
$2,202,000 House For Sale
5367 Sweetwater Trails Model 2,
$2,050,000 House For Sale
13494 Moonflower Meadows Trl,
$1,378,000 House For Sale
5344 Sweetwater Trails Lot 71,
$1,999,000 House For Sale
5337 Sweetwater Trails Model 1 - Lot 12,
$2,698,000 House For Sale
5175 Chelterham Ter,
$1,799,000 House For Sale
5890 Aster Meadows Place,
$1,699,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Canyon Crest Academy||9-12||2,406||90.9||26.4||0.63 mi|
|Carmel Valley Middle||7-8||1,176||44||26.7||2.05 mi|
|Pacific Trails Middle||7-8||623||22||28.3||0.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.