13207 Lamplight Village Ave,
Austin, TX 78727
- 1,520 sqft
Est. Value* : $276,300
13207 Lamplight Village Ave is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bathrooms and 1,520 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $276,300. Frequently asked questions about 13207 Lamplight Village Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13207 Lamplight Village Ave is located in a community that is home to 20,245 residents, which has increased by 27.4% since 2000. 73.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (24.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13207 Lamplight Village Ave has a median household income of $67,805 and spends about $52,847 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13207 Lamplight Village Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13207 Lamplight Village Ave include John B Connally High School, Northwest Elementary, and Westview Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 69.0% of the residents near 13207 Lamplight Village Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13207 Lamplight Village Ave is about 47.5 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13207 Lamplight Village Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1901 Esplanade CIR,
$375,000 House For Sale
12209 Tanglewild Drive,
$1,195,000 House For Sale
905 WATSON WAY,
$223,505 House For Sale
829 WATSON WAY,
$221,153 House For Sale
3906 Hawkshead Dr,
$650,000 House For Sale
4213 Dawn Lorraine DR,
$367,950 House For Sale
20701 Kangal CT,
$359,950 House For Sale
20529 Kangal ST,
$367,950 House For Sale
4213 Dutchman DR,
$339,950 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|John B Connally High School||9-12||1,884||136.7||13.7||1.11 mi|
|Northwest Elementary||PK-5||531||43.5||12.2||0.84 mi|
|Westview Middle||6-8||802||67||11.9||0.91 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.