12205 E 67th St,
Kansas City, MO 64133
- 3 Beds
- 1,097 sqft
Est. Value* : $146,200
- 3 Beds
12205 E 67th St is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,097 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/21/2015, this property sold for $26,988. Today, the estimated home value is around $146,200. Frequently asked questions about 12205 E 67th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12205 E 67th St is located in a community that is home to 33,918 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12205 E 67th St has a median household income of $47,734 and spends about $41,586 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12205 E 67th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12205 E 67th St include Northwood School, Raytown Central Middle, and Raytown South Senior High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 12205 E 67th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12205 E 67th St is about 27.1 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12205 E 67th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6809 ENGLEWOOD Avenue,
$165,000 House For Sale
6821 Englewood Ave,
$19,000 House For Sale
12108 E 61st Terrace,
$220,000 House For Sale
6601 Harvard Avenue,
$165,000 House For Sale
7401 Marion Avenue,
$359,900 House For Sale
12605 E 59th Terrace,
$142,500 House For Sale
12101 E 57th Street,
$180,000 House For Sale
5716 Harvard Ave,
$157,000 House For Sale
5728 Maywood Avenue,
$164,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northwood School||K-12||2||11||0.1||2.94 mi|
|Raytown Central Middle||6-8||587||38.8||15.1||1.36 mi|
|Raytown South Senior High||9-12||1,202||73.9||16.2||1.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.