12024 Underwood Dr,
Buda, TX 78610
- 1,417 sqft
Est. Value* : $183,200
- 1,417 sqft
12024 Underwood Dr is a single family home in Buda, TX. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bathrooms and 1,417 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $183,200. Frequently asked questions about 12024 Underwood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12024 Underwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,946 residents, which has increased by 11.6% since 2000. 84.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.42%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12024 Underwood Dr has a median household income of $71,985 and spends about $54,846 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12024 Underwood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12024 Underwood Dr include Creedmoor Elementary, Del Valle High School, and John P Ojeda Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 905 (477 for Math and 428 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 12024 Underwood Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12024 Underwood Dr is about 46.0 degrees in January and 83.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12024 Underwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12204 Margo DR,
$200,000 House For Sale
11708 Reata DR,
$299,999 House For Sale
1001 Schubert LN,
$1,900,000 House For Sale
9601 Cliffbrook DR,
$299,900 House For Sale
9405 Cliffbrook DR,
$560,000 House For Sale
456 East Ridge RD,
$290,000 House For Sale
1124 Skyline RD,
$335,000 House For Sale
911 Longhollow RD,
$276,500 House For Sale
10212 Shively LN,
$790,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Creedmoor Elementary||PK-5||557||45.7||12.1||2.48 mi|
|Del Valle High School||9-12||3,135||196.5||15.9||9.79 mi|
|John P Ojeda Middle||6-8||839||63.1||13.2||9.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.