404 Garfield Ave,
Alliance, OH 44601
- 2 Beds
- 1,106 sqft
Est. Value* : $21,780
- 2 Beds
- 1,106 sqft
404 Garfield Ave is a single family home in Alliance, OH. This home was built in 1915 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,106 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $21,780. Frequently asked questions about 404 Garfield Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 404 Garfield Ave is located in a community that is home to 35,598 residents, which has decreased by -1.3% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 404 Garfield Ave has a median household income of $37,013 and spends about $35,386 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 404 Garfield Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 404 Garfield Ave include Alliance Early Learning School at South Lincoln, Alliance High School, and Alliance Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 404 Garfield Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 404 Garfield Ave is about 25.7 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 404 Garfield Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10606 Barcus Avenue NE,
$104,900 For Sale
2825 Patriots Path,
$155,000 For Sale
7881 Waterloo Rd,
$139,900 For Sale
1386 Mahoning Rd,
$143,000 For Sale
$55,000 For Sale
9464 Mottown Road,
$209,900 For Sale
8394 Whipporwill Rd.,
$169,900 For Sale
3741 Kalie Ave,
$28,999 For Sale
17982 Glendale Ave.,
$124,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alliance Early Learning School at South Lincoln||PK-1||420||19||22.1||0.84 mi|
|Alliance High School||9-12||900||56.9||15.8||1.3 mi|
|Alliance Middle School||5-8||659||38||17.3||2.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.