9337 Carroll Ln,
North Chesterfield, VA 23237
- 3 Beds
- 1,211 sqft
Est. Value* : $162,700
- 3 Beds
9337 Carroll Ln is a single family home in North Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,211 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 10/6/2016, this property sold for $76,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $162,700. Frequently asked questions about 9337 Carroll Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9337 Carroll Ln is located in a community that is home to 20,886 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9337 Carroll Ln has a median household income of $58,009 and spends about $47,184 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9337 Carroll Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9337 Carroll Ln include C E Curtis Elementary, Elizabeth Davis Middle, and Thomas Dale High. The average SAT score for this area is about 940 (465 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 9337 Carroll Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9337 Carroll Ln is about 30.5 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9337 Carroll Ln resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3713 Dalhart Court,
$249,000 House For Sale
8700 OSBORNE TPKE,
$1,700,000 House For Sale
2720 Goyne Loop,
$137,500 House For Sale
3300 West Grove Avenue,
$399,950 House For Sale
3637 Spratling Way,
$299,950 House For Sale
3000 Silver Mist Ave,
$312,990 House For Sale
5000 Silver Mist Ave,
$323,990 House For Sale
4000 Silver Mist Ave,
$317,990 House For Sale
2000 Silver Mist Ave,
$299,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|C E Curtis Elementary||PK-5||692||41.9||16.5||2.8 mi|
|Elizabeth Davis Middle||6-8||1,250||80.2||15.5||6.13 mi|
|Thomas Dale High||9-12||2,307||143.9||16||2.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.