Off Market

712 E Magnolia St,

Apopka, FL 32703
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,170 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $176,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,170 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1994

Description

712 E Magnolia St is a single family home in Apopka, FL. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,170 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $176,000. Frequently asked questions about 712 E Magnolia St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 712 E Magnolia St is located in a community that is home to 42,918 residents, which has increased by 32.8% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.34%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 712 E Magnolia St has a median household income of $49,143 and spends about $42,390 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 712 E Magnolia St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 24.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 712 E Magnolia St include Apopka High, Apopka Middle, and Dream Lake Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 712 E Magnolia St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 712 E Magnolia St is about 51.2 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 712 E Magnolia St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,170
Year Built
1994
Latitude
28.68
Longitude
-81.5
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $25 $0 $0 $84,736
2016 $25 $0 $0 $82,993
2015 $25 $0 $0 $80,430
2013 $25 $0 $0 $78,613

Local Info

Population
42,918
Median Family Income
$49,143
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.9%
Median Homeowner Age
33.1
Households with Children
73.2%
Unemployment Rate
3.3%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Apopka High 9-12
Apopka Middle 6-8
Dream Lake Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week