3874 Highway 9,
Buffalo Center, IA 50424
Est. Value* : N/A
3874 Highway 9 is a single family home in Buffalo Center, IA. Frequently asked questions about 3874 Highway 9 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3874 Highway 9 is located in a community that is home to 1,625 residents, which has decreased by -4.2% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (11.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3874 Highway 9 has a median household income of $34,463 and spends about $33,969 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3874 Highway 9 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3874 Highway 9 include North Iowa Elementary Buffalo Center, North Iowa High School, and North Iowa Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.4% of the residents near 3874 Highway 9 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3874 Highway 9 is about 14.9 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3874 Highway 9 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2920 Hwy 69,
$224,510 House For Sale
16595 540 Avenue,
$390,000 House For Sale
290 4th Ave NW,
$36,900 House For Sale
430 W 5th St,
$224,900 House For Sale
66381 170th Street,
$224,900 House For Sale
225 Oak St Street,
$47,900 House For Sale
39508 225th St,
$329,900 House For Sale
22540 Balsam Ave,
$319,999 House For Sale
408 W Main St,
$59,419 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|North Iowa Elementary Buffalo Center||PK-4||249||18.1||13.7||1.68 mi|
|North Iowa High School||9-12||143||11.1||12.8||1.69 mi|
|North Iowa Middle School||5-8||122||8.4||14.4||1.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.