10005 Al Highway 21 N,
Piedmont, AL 36272
- 2,533 sqft
Est. Value* : $65,120
10005 Al Highway 21 N is a single family home in Piedmont, AL. This home was built in 1978 and includes two bathrooms and 2,533 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $65,120. Frequently asked questions about 10005 Al Highway 21 N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10005 Al Highway 21 N is located in a community that is home to 12,625 residents, which has increased by 7.6% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10005 Al Highway 21 N has a median household income of $35,184 and spends about $34,354 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10005 Al Highway 21 N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 64.5% of the residents near 10005 Al Highway 21 N have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10005 Al Highway 21 N is about 43.3 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10005 Al Highway 21 N resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
404 S Main St St,
$180,000 House For Sale
113 Woodmont Chase Chase,
$265,000 House For Sale
413 Co Rd 219,
$259,900 House For Sale
201 Needham Dr,
$219,900 House For Sale
1461 Old Rocky Ridge Rd,
$149,900 House For Sale
1100 Hanks Rd,
$400,000 House For Sale
471 Wildwood Ln Ln,
$489,500 House For Sale
1105 Heritage Ln,
$590,000 House For Sale
1601 7th Ave NE,
$376,600 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.