215 S Goldenrod Pl,
Crete, NE 68333
- 4 Beds
- 1,504 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
215 S Goldenrod Pl is a single family home in Crete, NE. This home was built in 2007 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,504 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 S Goldenrod Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S Goldenrod Pl is located in a community that is home to 6,720 residents, which has increased by 1.3% since 2000. 66.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S Goldenrod Pl has a median household income of $40,095 and spends about $37,258 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S Goldenrod Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S Goldenrod Pl include Crete Elementary School, Crete High School, and Crete Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 215 S Goldenrod Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S Goldenrod Pl is about 23.2 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S Goldenrod Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2140 Oak Avenue,
$189,999 House For Sale
5401 W Aurora,
$224,900 House For Sale
1930 Garret Lane,
$264,900 House For Sale
9109 South 28th Street,
$323,000 House For Sale
3432 Tree Line Drive,
$459,900 House For Sale
3421 Tree Line Drive,
$539,000 House For Sale
5 Beckman Circle,
$230,000 House For Sale
$219,900 House For Sale
9500 Green Valley Lane,
$459,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crete Elementary School||PK-2||616||39.4||15.6||0.69 mi|
|Crete High School||9-12||565||39.1||14.4||1.35 mi|
|Crete Middle School||6-8||374||28.4||13.1||1.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.