4030 Wood Hearth Cv,
Memphis, TN 38135
- 3 Beds
- 1,805 sqft
Est. Value* : $190,200
- 3 Beds
4030 Wood Hearth Cv is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1993 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,805 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 1/6/2016, this property sold for $157,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $190,200. Frequently asked questions about 4030 Wood Hearth Cv and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4030 Wood Hearth Cv is located in a community that is home to 18,669 residents, which has increased by 31.6% since 2000. 81.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4030 Wood Hearth Cv has a median household income of $72,350 and spends about $55,366 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4030 Wood Hearth Cv is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1189 (589 for Math and 600 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.2% of the residents near 4030 Wood Hearth Cv have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4030 Wood Hearth Cv is about 34.6 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4030 Wood Hearth Cv resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3760 S BLUFF,
$204,900 House For Sale
$279,900 House For Sale
4430 GUINEVERE LN,
$329,000 House For Sale
3909 OAK TRACE,
$220,000 House For Sale
$274,900 House For Sale
3766 Clarion Dr,
$136,900 House For Sale
4141 New Brownsville Rd,
$447,500 House For Sale
3415 IVY LAKE CV,
$273,500 House For Sale
4104 Austin Peay Hwy,
$180,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.