4546 N 68th St,
Milwaukee, WI 53218
- 3 Beds
- 1,238 sqft
Est. Value* : $89,250
- 3 Beds
4546 N 68th St is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1952 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,238 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $89,250. Frequently asked questions about 4546 N 68th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4546 N 68th St is located in a community that is home to 37,344 residents, which has decreased by -11.4% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4546 N 68th St has a median household income of $36,681 and spends about $35,228 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4546 N 68th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.7%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 20.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 51.3% of the residents near 4546 N 68th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4546 N 68th St is about 16.9 degrees in January and 69.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4546 N 68th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4572 N 70th St,
$114,900 House For Sale
4600 N 70th St,
$159,900 House For Sale
4619 N 71st St,
$169,900 House For Sale
4459 N 73rd St,
$142,500 House For Sale
4334 N 70th St,
$67,000 House For Sale
4740 N 70th St,
$119,900 House For Sale
4734 N 72nd St,
$139,900 House For Sale
4481 N 67th St,
$155,000 House For Sale
4753 N 71st St,
$109,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.