Off Market

1108 Rebekah Ln,

Columbia, TN 38401
  • 2,194 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $307,100

  • 2,194 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1989

Description

1108 Rebekah Ln is a single family home in Columbia, TN. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bathrooms and 2,194 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $307,100. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Rebekah Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Rebekah Ln is located in a community that is home to 53,200 residents, which has increased by 12.2% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.85%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Rebekah Ln has a median household income of $47,724 and spends about $41,459 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Rebekah Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 12.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Rebekah Ln include E. A. Cox Middle School, Northfield Academy, and R Howell Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1186 (575 for Math and 611 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 1108 Rebekah Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Rebekah Ln is about 34.3 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Rebekah Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,194
Year Built
1989
Latitude
35.63
Longitude
-86.98
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $1,384 $0 $0 $68,475
2017 $1,384 $0 $0 $49,150
2016 $1,288 $0 $0 $49,150
2015 $1,288 $0 $0 $49,150
2013 $1,282 $0 $0 $49,375

Local Info

Population
53,200
Median Family Income
$47,724
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.1%
Median Homeowner Age
35.5
Households with Children
74.4%
Unemployment Rate
3.8%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
E. A. Cox Middle School   5-11
Northfield Academy   6-12
R Howell Elementary   PK-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week