1108 Shellotte Loop Rd,
Pall Mall, TN 38577
- 1,120 sqft
Est. Value* : $25,180
- 1,120 sqft
1108 Shellotte Loop Rd is a single family home in Pall Mall, TN. This home was built in 1940 and includes one bathrooms and 1,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $25,180. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Shellotte Loop Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Shellotte Loop Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,435 residents, which has decreased by -5.2% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Shellotte Loop Rd has a median household income of $41,406 and spends about $38,058 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Shellotte Loop Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Shellotte Loop Rd include Allardt Elementary, and Clarkrange High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 70.9% of the residents near 1108 Shellotte Loop Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Shellotte Loop Rd is about 34.6 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Shellotte Loop Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1542 Cave Spring Road,
$269,000 For Sale
232 Griffin Hill Rd.,
$87,500 For Sale
8301 Highway 1546,
$230,000 For Sale
172 Davis Cook Rd,
$124,900 For Sale
62 Cumberland Shores,
$5,800 For Sale
330 Swallows Crossing,
$154,900 For Sale
124 Sandstone Point,
$12,000 For Sale
280 Gene Gray Rd,
$159,900 For Sale
24 Sandstone Point,
$14,400 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allardt Elementary||PK-8||406||24.1||16.8||13.7 mi|
|Pine Haven Elementary||PK-8||489||33.7||14.5||7.58 mi|
|Clarkrange High School||9-12||285||18.5||15.4||22.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.