26910 346th Ave SE,
Ravensdale, WA 98051
- 4 Beds
- 1,300 sqft
Est. Value* : $555,600
- 4 Beds
- 1,300 sqft
26910 346th Ave SE is a single family home in Ravensdale, WA. This home was built in 1923 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,300 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $555,600. Frequently asked questions about 26910 346th Ave SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26910 346th Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 2,568 residents, which has increased by 30% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (23.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26910 346th Ave SE has a median household income of $54,501 and spends about $45,499 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26910 346th Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26910 346th Ave SE include Black Diamond Elementary, Enumclaw Senior High School, and Thunder Mountain Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1007 (510 for Math and 497 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 26910 346th Ave SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26910 346th Ave SE is about 27.3 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26910 346th Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
23659 266th Ave Se,
$750,000 House For Sale
1 XXX SE Green River Gorge Rd,
$2,000,000 House For Sale
24814 SE 278th St,
$725,000 House For Sale
31108 3rd Ave Unit 235,
$85,000 House For Sale
32516 4th Ave,
$250,000 House For Sale
16345 Tiger Mountain Rd SE,
$768,000 House For Sale
15131 Uplands Way SE,
$1,400,000 House For Sale
23428 SE 262nd St,
$575,000 House For Sale
22829 SE 271st Place,
$539,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Black Diamond Elementary||K-5||282||16.4||17.1||6.8 mi|
|Enumclaw Senior High School||9-12||1,337||66.2||20.1||13.13 mi|
|Thunder Mountain Middle School||6-8||461||21.6||21.2||10.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.