1410 Campanelli Dr,
Plantation, FL 33322
- 2 Beds
- 1,497 sqft
Est. Value* : $226,700
- 2 Beds
- 1,497 sqft
1410 Campanelli Dr is a single family home in Plantation, FL. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,497 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $226,700. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Campanelli Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Campanelli Dr is located in a community that is home to 48,118 residents, which has increased by 10.6% since 2000. 64.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Campanelli Dr has a median household income of $58,305 and spends about $47,466 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Campanelli Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Campanelli Dr include Broward Children's Center North, College Academy At Broward College, and Mirror Lake Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (487 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 67.3% of the residents near 1410 Campanelli Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Campanelli Dr is about 63.7 degrees in January and 82.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Campanelli Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8960 NW 14th St,
$249,000 For Sale
1061 NW 88th Way,
$275,000 For Sale
8590 NW 17th Pl,
$255,000 For Sale
8670 NW 21st St,
$372,000 For Sale
1430 NW 99th Ave,
$519,900 For Sale
1037 NW 99th Ave,
$517,000 For Sale
9630 Nw 24th Ct,
$324,500 For Sale
749 NW 100th Ter,
$739,900 For Sale
10121 NW 7th St.,
$699,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Broward Children's Center North||PK-12||42||0||0||11.66 mi|
|College Academy At Broward College||9-12||455||12||37.9||4.7 mi|
|Mirror Lake Elementary School||PK-5||639||50||12.7||1.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.