1631 Glynn Ct,
Detroit, MI 48206
- 2,170 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2,170 sqft
1631 Glynn Ct is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1919 and includes two bathrooms and 2,170 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1631 Glynn Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1631 Glynn Ct is located in a community that is home to 31,995 residents, which has decreased by -14.8% since 2000. 61.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1631 Glynn Ct has a median household income of $24,577 and spends about $27,944 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1631 Glynn Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 41.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 39.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 57.8% of the residents near 1631 Glynn Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1631 Glynn Ct is about 20.1 degrees in January and 70.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1631 Glynn Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1929 COLLINGWOOD Street,
$139,900 House For Sale
$9,900 House For Sale
12132 John Lodge,
$9,900 House For Sale
189 Tuxedo Street,
$19,900 House For Sale
129 Tuxedo Street,
$45,000 House For Sale
105 RICHTON ST,
$35,000 House For Sale
60 Tuxedo Street,
$19,000 House For Sale
2525 S La Salle Gardens,
$255,000 House For Sale
2940 Virginia Park,
$70,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.