437 N 40th St,
Milwaukee, WI 53208
- 3 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
Est. Value* : $40,130
- 3 Beds
437 N 40th St is a duplex in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $40,130. Frequently asked questions about 437 N 40th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 437 N 40th St is located in a community that is home to 40,455 residents, which has decreased by -7.9% since 2000. 59.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 437 N 40th St has a median household income of $27,695 and spends about $29,782 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 437 N 40th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.2%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 20.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 437 N 40th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 437 N 40th St is about 14.6 degrees in January and 69.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 437 N 40th St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
333 N 34th St,
$149,900 House For Sale
3511 W Mt Vernon Ave,
$99,900 House For Sale
1300 N 40th St Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
1300 N 40th St,
$169,900 House For Sale
453 N 31st St,
$125,000 House For Sale
3220 W Juneau Ave,
$225,000 House For Sale
4201 W Highland Blvd,
$124,900 House For Sale
1229 N 31st St,
$86,900 House For Sale
1347 N 32ND St,
$71,600 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.