39 Brewster Ln,
Amityville, NY 11701
Est. Value* : $256,600
39 Brewster Ln is a single family home in Amityville, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $256,600. Frequently asked questions about 39 Brewster Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 39 Brewster Ln is located in a community that is home to 24,998 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 39 Brewster Ln has a median household income of $71,847 and spends about $54,794 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 39 Brewster Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 39 Brewster Ln include Amityville Memorial High School, Edmund W Miles Middle School, and Northeast School. The average SAT score for this area is about 850 (420 for Math and 430 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 39 Brewster Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 39 Brewster Ln is about 22.2 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 39 Brewster Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14 Gilbert Place,
$299,000 House For Sale
14 Gilbert Place,
$465,000 House For Sale
56 Overland Avenue,
$275,000 House For Sale
29 Arthur Street,
$399,000 House For Sale
14 N Emerald Lane,
$325,000 House For Sale
625 Molloy Street,
$420,000 House For Sale
116 Albany Avenue,
$449,000 House For Sale
31 Somerset Road,
$339,000 House For Sale
58 E Smith Street,
$295,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Amityville Memorial High School||9-12||755||62||12.1||1.35 mi|
|Edmund W Miles Middle School||7-9||632||57.6||10.9||0.43 mi|
|Northeast School||PK-K||333||23||14.4||0.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.