1108 Safety Harbor Cv,
Old Hickory, TN 37138
- 3 Beds
- 8,991 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 8,991 sqft
1108 Safety Harbor Cv is a single family home in Old Hickory, TN. This home was built in 1995 and includes three bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 8,991 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Safety Harbor Cv and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Safety Harbor Cv is located in a community that is home to 18,836 residents, which has increased by 9% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Safety Harbor Cv has a median household income of $71,817 and spends about $54,615 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Safety Harbor Cv is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Safety Harbor Cv include Andrew Jackson Elementary, and DuPont Hadley Middle. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.7% of the residents near 1108 Safety Harbor Cv have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Safety Harbor Cv is about 33.1 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Safety Harbor Cv resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
600 Bedford Forest Dr.,
$849,900 For Sale
126 Waters Edge Ln,
$310,000 For Sale
503 Griffin Cir,
$243,500 For Sale
121 Bayview Dr,
$1,000,000 For Sale
101 Nan Dr,
$269,900 For Sale
1029 Tonyawood Dr,
$215,000 For Sale
641 Debbie Dr,
$199,000 For Sale
1600 Stokley Ln,
$488,000 For Sale
116 Robinhood Cir,
$259,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Andrew Jackson Elementary||PK-4||542||31||17.4||1.29 mi|
|DuPont Hadley Middle||5-8||617||34||18.1||2.33 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||10.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.