1914 Manhattan Dr,
Waukesha, WI 53186
- 3 Beds
- 1,698 sqft
Est. Value* : $241,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,698 sqft
1914 Manhattan Dr is a single family home in Waukesha, WI. This home was built in 1966 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,698 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $241,100. Frequently asked questions about 1914 Manhattan Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1914 Manhattan Dr is located in a community that is home to 35,448 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1914 Manhattan Dr has a median household income of $58,979 and spends about $47,866 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1914 Manhattan Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1914 Manhattan Dr include Banting Elementary, Horning Middle, and South High. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 1914 Manhattan Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1914 Manhattan Dr is about 14.4 degrees in January and 70.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1914 Manhattan Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
820 Buena Vista Ave,
$184,900 House For Sale
21660 Doneswood Dr,
$329,900 House For Sale
160 Randall St,
$219,900 House For Sale
444 Wisconsin Ave,
$127,800 House For Sale
129 Hinman Ave,
$170,000 House For Sale
420 W Newhall Ave,
$142,900 House For Sale
21040 W Lincoln Ave,
$995,000 House For Sale
20290 Linden Ln,
$324,900 House For Sale
1923 Garland Ave,
$229,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Banting Elementary||PK-5||473||38.4||12.2||0.25 mi|
|Horning Middle||6-8||737||59||12.4||0.3 mi|
|South High||9-12||946||73.3||12.9||2.65 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.