8041 Andover Ln SE,
Tumwater, WA 98501
- 3 Beds
- 1,722 sqft
Est. Value* : $294,800
- 3 Beds
8041 Andover Ln SE is a single family home in Tumwater, WA. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,722 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. In 2/10/2017, this property sold for $240,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $294,800. Frequently asked questions about 8041 Andover Ln SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8041 Andover Ln SE is located in a community that is home to 35,553 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 65.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8041 Andover Ln SE has a median household income of $49,584 and spends about $42,643 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8041 Andover Ln SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8041 Andover Ln SE include George Washington Bush Middle School, Peter G Schmidt Elementary, and Thurs County Juvenile Det/Tumwater West E. The average SAT score for this area is about 1096 (542 for Math and 554 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 8041 Andover Ln SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8041 Andover Ln SE is about 29.4 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8041 Andover Ln SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8028 Kenton Lane SE,
$349,900 House For Sale
7949 Keanland Park Lane SE,
$590,000 House For Sale
5824 Boulevard Extension Rd SE,
$445,000 House For Sale
10533 Nyla Lane,
$625,000 House For Sale
5602 James Place SE Unit Lot7,
$484,950 House For Sale
320 Y Street SW,
$230,000 House For Sale
1001 Marshall Drive SE,
$329,900 House For Sale
3820 Kingsbury Lane SE,
$559,900 House For Sale
3527 Cain Rd SE,
$485,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|George Washington Bush Middle School||6-8||531||24.4||21.7||2.24 mi|
|Peter G Schmidt Elementary||K-5||662||36.6||18||1.74 mi|
|Thurs County Juvenile Det/Tumwater West E||6-12||15||1||15||4.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.