9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624,
Miami, FL 33186
- 3 Beds
- 1,570 sqft
Est. Value* : $231,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,570 sqft
9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,570 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $231,300. Frequently asked questions about 9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624, is located in a community that is home to 67,780 residents, which has increased by 29.7% since 2000. 71.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624, has a median household income of $68,325 and spends about $53,184 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624, include Claude Pepper Elementary School, and District Instructional Center (Dic). The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624, is about 53.7 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9624 SW 138th Ave, # 9624, resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9040 SW 142nd Ct,
$389,900 House For Sale
14362 SW 97th Ter,
$339,500 House For Sale
10121 SW 138th Ct,
$454,900 House For Sale
14375 SW 97th Ln,
$315,000 House For Sale
9901 SW 136th Ct,
$455,000 House For Sale
9221 SW 134th Pl,
$325,000 House For Sale
14458 SW 96th Ter,
$376,543 House For Sale
10211 SW 138th Ct,
$459,900 House For Sale
13622 SW 99th Ter,
$475,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Claude Pepper Elementary School||PK-5||602||45||13.3||0.67 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||5.95 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||16.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.