202 Ashmead Cmns,
Enfield, CT 06082
- 2 Beds
- 1,190 sqft
Est. Value* : $132,500
- 2 Beds
202 Ashmead Cmns is a condominium unit in Enfield, CT. This home was built in 1988 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,190 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 9/1/2015, this property sold for $117,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $132,500. Frequently asked questions about 202 Ashmead Cmns and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 202 Ashmead Cmns is located in a community that is home to 44,291 residents, which has decreased by -8.8% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 202 Ashmead Cmns has a median household income of $69,070 and spends about $53,529 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 202 Ashmead Cmns is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 202 Ashmead Cmns include John F. Kennedy Middle School, and Prudence Crandall School. The average SAT score for this area is about 972 (479 for Math and 493 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 59.9% of the residents near 202 Ashmead Cmns have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 202 Ashmead Cmns is about 24.8 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 202 Ashmead Cmns resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
48 Brook Road,
$224,900 House For Sale
23 The Laurels,
$235,000 House For Sale
43 Oakwood Street,
$219,900 House For Sale
90 Lake Road,
$159,900 House For Sale
19 Tanglewood Avenue,
$164,900 House For Sale
89 Wimbleton Dr,
$309,900 House For Sale
26 Lawncrest Road,
$214,900 House For Sale
38 High Meadow Lane,
$244,900 House For Sale
3 Field Road,
$299,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|John F. Kennedy Middle School||6-8||1,126||92||12.2||4.42 mi|
|Prudence Crandall School||3-5||399||28||14.2||1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.