4305 Island Cir, # 4,
Fort Myers, FL 33919
- 2 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
Est. Value* : $133,100
- 2 Beds
4305 Island Cir, # 4, is a condominium unit in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $133,100. Frequently asked questions about 4305 Island Cir, # 4, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4305 Island Cir, # 4, is located in a community that is home to 26,311 residents, which has increased by 15.1% since 2000. 68.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4305 Island Cir, # 4, has a median household income of $71,466 and spends about $54,559 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4305 Island Cir, # 4, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4305 Island Cir, # 4, include Allen Park Elementary School, and Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 4305 Island Cir, # 4, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4305 Island Cir, # 4, is about 61.7 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4305 Island Cir, # 4, resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9819 Fathom Court,
$364,000 House For Sale
4272 Island Circle Unit B,
$224,000 House For Sale
5812 Silvery Lane,
$989,000 House For Sale
955 S Town And River DR,
$774,900 House For Sale
871 Lake Mcgregor Drive,
$195,000 House For Sale
1903 SE 45th Street,
$255,500 House For Sale
6936 Wittman Drive,
$309,000 House For Sale
5771 Bass Circle,
$214,875 House For Sale
1003 Ione Drive,
$435,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allen Park Elementary School||PK-5||966||63||15.3||4.73 mi|
|Colonial Elementary School||PK-5||800||59||13.5||5.76 mi|
|Cypress Lake High School||9-12||1,631||80||20.3||1.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.